Monday 28 May 2012

Training Day 21st may

Had a funny weekend this weekend, missed my hubby on Saturday as I was at an all day regional training event with Stampin' Up and then had a hen night in the evening. Then on Sunday he had silly golf in the afternoon, which is unusual because he normally plays nice and early on a Sunday morning and then we have the afternoon together.

Having said all that, did I have fun and become totally inspired at the training event? you bet I did. It was great, raucous and fun, with loads of ideas and inspiration. We had a pre event challenge to make either a 6x6 scrapbook layout or a card, and I chose the layout of course and worked with the fabby Attic Boutique again. These events are great for doing swaps and some ladies made enough for every member of their team and others did enough for everyone there at the event (75) Wow, that's some hard work, I made a feeble attempt and did ten, I really need to get in training for these challenges :) Anyway, here is a picture of my layout and the card swap I made (it was very basic) ..... and i got some lovely ones in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.