Wednesday 4 September 2013

Paper Scissors Glue Phobic ?

Maybe you just don't have the storage space or perhaps paper crafting has always been a shall I or shan't I subject for you, but here comes a fantastic new product from Stampin' Up that I think will appeal to the young and computer savvy alike .... My Digital Studio. Ever heard of digital Scrapbooking? Well this product is now available, at a fantastic price, and you can build up your "stash" by buying a bargain busting monthly kit as and when you want, direct and online. All of your gorgeous creations can be stored and shared online and you can finally do justice and make fantastic personalized gifts as you have been wanting to do for ages.

You  can YouTube some fantastic demo's and I will post more news on my new MDS page as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.