Saturday 11 January 2014

Sweater Weather ....

As I said in my last post, I have been scrapbooking with some of the lovely Stampin Up winter seasonal papers. I have had the Sweater Weather papers since October but with the house move they went straight into a box, and although I unpacked them about three or four weeks ago, I had a few Christmas projects I needed to do first. So here are my basic Sweater Weather pages, what I love about this collection is that when you split the papers down and look at the front and backs, there are really two colour ways, to demonstrate this I have made two layouts. One with mainly the blues and one with mainly the browns, oranges and yellows. Both layouts will be heavily embellished and finished off, but these are the bones of the pages for you to see :)

I also mixed some of these blue papers, with the Winter Frost on the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.