Wednesday 5 March 2014

Your Lovely ....

Well here's a little late post of something I started to work on this last week. It was meant to be finished and ready to upload over the weekend, but setting up my finally finished kitchen took president :) I have combined two sale-a-bration free gifts on this layout, the papers and the stamp set "Your Lovely" in fact the little tag I have added to the right hand side, was made by Yvonne Pearson, and was her "swap" from out last team training event so thanks for that Yvonne :) I also stamped on the white cardstock with one of the watercolour stamps, so more of this to follow soon. Don't forget sale-a-bration ends at the end of March so don't miss out on the chance to obtain one of these exclusive freebies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.