Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking ....

WHAT? I here you say, well for all of you who thought I had gone to the "dark side" and left behind my beloved scrapbooking, this is an alternative title for Project Life. Think of it as mini scrapbooking without the need for tons of supplies or space, and this is the hobby for you :) Following team training last month I was really inspired to reach out to a few of my friends and ask if they would be interested in a workshop or class of Project Life, Scrapbooking or Card Making, and I was so excited when my friend Lisa agreed to have a Project Life class. She has always shown a huge interest and admired my scrapbooks, but just doesn't have the time. On Friday Lisa, and four non crafting friends joined me for a class, and all made some fabulous Project Life layouts ....





Have you seen the Moo adverts that keep coming up in your facebook feeds? They advertise printing your Square Instagram photo's ..... Stampin Up! your a trend leader again, with square cards already included in the Project Life kits, they work brilliantly with the square photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.