Monday 20 April 2015

Scrapstars ....

"Few" just had a duvet day today to recover from my hectic but thoroughly enjoyable weekend retreat Scrapstars. I organize the retreat once a year and it is mainly (not exclusively) directed at Scrapbookers. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years and it is my main crafting passion. I love the weekend, it has been going for about 5 years now, and is like spending a weekend with all my crafting friends. A lot of the ladies return year upon year and I have delegates from all over the country and Ireland. We had lots of fun and fabulous classes designed for us by the amazing Louise Collins https://www.facebook.com/loucollinsdesigns?fref=ts   (see her on create and craft) and also Tracee Provis    see Tracee on the Bo Bunny Design team and also CSI design team in the USA.   http://bobunny.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/lifes-circus-wagon.html  and of course our regulars Kathy Rogers and Penny Kafai.   I am planning on resurrecting the Scrapstars blog, so look out for photo's and information there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.