Monday 25 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet ....

Loved these designer series papers when they came out in the current Spring/Summer seasonal, but be warned, they are going to be retired :(  such lovely pastel colours. So I have been wanting to do a recycle of these project life boxes for ages, and finally got round to it. I thought I would use the Birthday Bouquet papers (so that I can admire them for a while to come) by using them to make a desk tidy. There are a few ways you could do this, I could have used all three lids in line with the bases, but just thought 2 across the back, also looked good....  I started by painting my boxes, and then creating a base from white card and patterned paper. I stuck the boxes to the base and then began to decorate. Cover as much or as little as you wish and then customize with a name, bling or flowers.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.