Wednesday 9 November 2016

Halloween Night DSP ....

Just had time for a little crafting today, we were almost snowed in! but fortunately I was able to get out and join my crafting buddies. I wanted to use my Halloween papers from Stampin Up before the season had completely passed, so here's a layout using photo's from our Halloween party and also using the papers to scrap something completely different, a beautiful wall painted by various artists in Scarborough. I also thought they would be great for scrapping a male themed layout :)  


I had an idea about making Ghosts in a chain like the old "paper chains" we used to make when we were kids, anyway, I ended up cutting through the crucial part that would keep them "holding hands" but I decided I still liked their shape so I stuck them on, but I think they need embellishing a little. The second layout with the brick wall paper also needs a chunky Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.