Monday 1 May 2017

Scrapstars #2 ....

so a full week has passed and I have just about sorted my craft room after all the boxes were unceremoniously dumped in there! I was looking back at my layouts, and just had a quick play with scraps from one of the kits. The original layout (designed by Morag Cutts) was made using the Simple Stories Domestic Goddess range. I loved Morag's layout and used photo's of my friends and I crafting (something all of us would rather be doing than Housework). I decided to make a further layout from scraps for my daughters album, using the same theme of Housework ! (not today).....
Morag's original (I haven't photographed mine)


My layout from leftovers, just need to add Robyn's photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.