Friday 8 June 2018

Stampin Up girls ......

So a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of hosting my Stampin UP buddies, we had a fun filled few days, yes they booked themselves in to the Premier Inn  up the road, so we could spoil ourselves with two consecutive days of uninterrupted crafting. We had great fun, a good old catch up and threw ourselves into our crafting. Sharon is always so organized and knows exactly what she is doing in order to prep for her classes, or making gifts and cards for up and coming events. Yvonne brought along her jelly plate, something I have been wanting to have a play with for some time, and she made back ground after background for a whole stack of cards, and also made a beautiful card for her daughters birthday. Jane sewed and challenged me to my second sewing challenge since I left school (a couple of years ago I made some rabbits, but it was a massive challenge for me), and now Jane wants me to sew freehand!  Ginnette made beautiful jewelry, and Sally Jo and I jumped around between everything LOL.
something SJ and I did between us,
 I wanted to mess around with Gilding Flakes
My effort at embroidery, my squirrel is
rather large ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.