Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Crafting ....

Well I did say I wouldn't do any more Christmas posts, but just to finish off the holiday season, I thought I would squeeze one more in. So what have I been up to over the xmas period? It's been hard to find any time, but Craig went into work on Friday so I tried to get some of my Journal Your Christmas project done. It's quite funny because I thought I would be the last person to do this project, my crafty friends kathy and lesley were really up for it, and I thought, it was nice to be included, but I just don't have the time. Now it appears that I am the only one who has gotten stuck into it! So here is my front cover and I have done about 6 pages so far.
And whilst i had all of my Christmas papers out, making my journal, I made about 8 layouts as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.