Monday 8 April 2013

Oz - Graphic 45

I have been on a scrapbooking frenzy lately, and have been doing a lot of Stampin Up scrapbooking in preparation for an inspiration station I am doing at my upline's all day training event in April. I don't want to post photo's until the day has passed but last week I had a lovely scrapping day with my friends Lesley and Kathy. Lesley and I had been planning to follow Charlie Jones Magic of Oz youtube demo for some time, and finally got around to it on Wednesday. Oz is one of my all time (old time) favourite movies, and I loved this album when I saw it. It was nice to take a break from what I had been doing and do something totally self indulgent and just for "ME". With the scraps of paper left over from the album I made this 12 x 12 layout .... not quite finished but almost there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.