Thursday 19 June 2014

Kitchen Scrapbooking ....

Tuesday night was very exciting, Craig was watching the world cup and I unwrapped my little box of goodies that is Project Life. I didn't intend this post to be about PL (Project Life) but I wanted to explain that I had pulled out this huge carrier bag of photo's and memorabilia from our trip to Australia in 2005. I'll go back to PL in my next post but today after doing chores, I rummaged through said "Bag" of brochures, leaflets and tickets and decided to slap a scrapbook page together. I must have popped some papers in the bag over the years thinking "they will look nice with the Oz photo's" and getting no further. As I was pushed for time, I didn't want to go and get settled in my craft room, so I improvised and ended up distressing my papers with a nail, a cork mat, some blunt scissors and by running it under the tap to dampen it LOL .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.