Saturday 19 July 2014

In This Together ....

Last Saturday was our team all day training event. When i say our team, I refer to the larger team that i belong to with my upline Julie Kettlewell. I did a demo in the morning of Project life, it was lovely to introduce some people to it for the first time, and inspire and encourage others. I think it went down well and after explaining some of the background of Scrapbooking, i think we have some converts :) As a team we all make swaps for each other, and my absolute favorite was by my team mate Sam Wilson. Sam is so talented and she is the lady who made me the 1D card in a box a few months ago. Sam has used the "In This Together" stamp set, and one of the new in colours for her card Blackberry bliss, she has also colored with the new Blendabilities Pens from Stampin Up, I will post more about these next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.