Sunday 25 January 2015

Celebrate Today ....

Had a great day at team training yesterday with some fantastic swaps from my fellow team mates, not to mention some great ideas from my Stampin' Up mummy (upline) Julie Kettlewell. It was great to catch up with friends, whilst doing our favourite thing .... crafting. I was fortunate enough to borrow some stamps from one of said friends Ginnette, Celebrate Today, was a set I wasn't sure about and it's always the same, when you have a look on Pinterest and get a bit of inspiration, the ideas start to fly out, and it's another one to add to the shopping list. So here are a few samples I have made ....
you can order the set with coordinating thinlet dies
and run them through your big shot, so no struggling
to cut out the Balloons :)
 
Here are a few more cards made by Julie with inspiration from our demo flyer from stampin Up
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.