Saturday 17 January 2015

Sale-a-Bration ....

I am sitting on the sofa watching the snow fall this morning, it is only "snow showers" so no need to panic yet, but it is so pretty in the garden :) Last night Craig was watching a man movie, and although we normally make an effort to watch a movie together on Fridays, most men movies are not that interesting to me AND my new crafting stash was calling me from the other room. So I had a little play with another sale-a-bration freebie. I keep assuming people have been Stampin' Up fans for years so they understand all about Sale-a-Bration. I have a specials tab at the top which goes into more detail, but basically if you place an order for £45 and for every £45 you send, you can choose a free sale-a-bration item from the special brochure (link to the right), so spend £90 choose 2 items and so on. This set is called "You Brighten My Day" and all of the elements except the light bulb, coordinate with existing Stampin Up punches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.