Thursday 24 December 2015

Home For Christmas DSP ....


Here is my last post on Christmas projects. I used the Home for Christmas designer papers to make my last post, the advent calendar, but I don't think that particularly draws attention to the papers. So, here are a couple of other projects ...... Firstly I made the birdhouse, I think this may become a tradition for me, because I made one last year, and they are so cute, I cut all of the elements
out of the papers and really enjoyed making it. Today I found a little time to finish using the papers and made this scrapbook layout. Just out of interest I only used half a pack of papers on all three of the projects, so it just shows how far you can make it go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.